Monday, February 11, 2013

My life in a nutshell

I'm Kirsten.  I'm officially 40 something...that's an age isn't it?  I have three kids.  Today I am referring to them as kids.  Some days I may refer to them with alternate terms ie: Brats, Rats, Hellions, Angelic Cherubs, Loves of my Life..you get the idea.  I am attempting to blog for a few reasons.
 
* So that I can see what kind of creativity I may still posses after spending most of my days over the last 10 years either working outside the house or parenting.  (Im doubting my creativity at this point, my brain feels like melted marshmallows)
 
*So that I might be able to remember what I have done this past year.  I rarely remember yesterday. (refer to melted marshmallows comment)
 
*And of course, so that I can learn to blog, have such an interesting blog that millions of adoring fans flock to my page and make a ton of money, show up as number one on the top blog sites and get my own reality tv show.  (refer to melted marshmallows comment)
 
So, I will be sharing photos of my mouthwatering dishes.  Ok, so to be fair, some of them my kids take a bite of and then scrape their plates into the garbage.  However, sometimes they rave and in that moment .....I am a hero!  I will share and let you know what the family reviews were.  I will let you know my little baby steps I take in homeschooling.  I am hope that I dont want to scrape this one into the garbage after we start!  No fortysomething (ok, 42 as I start this blog) mother can resist a little me time, feminine time, drink a little wine and savor a little chocolate time!  I will be sharing this as well.  Hopefully I will remember tomorrow that I started this blog. (refer to melted marshmallows comment)
Live Simply
          Bloom Wildly

 
                                                                                                        Kirstie

No comments:

Post a Comment